Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Historically Obsessed Round Up: September

Greetings All! I recently have decided to start putting things in order around here. There are many events going on in the blogspear for September. To kick things off at Historically Obsessed I have chosen author (drum roll please) Michelle Moran for the first "Author Spotlight" for her new up coming release "Cleopatra's Daughter". I have some really cool things in store for everyone and can not wait for you all to reap the benefits of my labor of love. Including a giveaway of "Cleopatra's Daughter". So here is to you Michelle for your love of Egypt, and for our journey into the world of your novels.

In September from 14Th-18Th is the new Historical Fiction Bloggers Round Table. As I am a part of this I have chosen to highlight Marie from The Burton Review and Catherine Howard. I also will be doing a giveaway for book bloggers of The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory.


Also this month in the blogspear is Book Blogger Appreciation Week from September 14Th-18Th. As many of you have noticed there are many blogs that have been nominated for awards so be sure and vote for your favorites. Historically Obsessed as most of you know was nominated for Best New Blog and Historical/Historical Fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...