Thursday, June 25, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: Sorted Book Project

"Browsing through my blog, I found a link to this post about the “Sorted Book Project.” Go read it. I’ll wait. The idea is to take a few books and physically sort them in such a way that the titles make some kind of sense … something that I’ve never quite gotten around to doing and photographing, but which fascinates me.
What title/combinations can you come up with? (Bonus points if you actually assemble the books and photograph them, like in the original post.)"

I have always had an OCD love affair with my library, but this one I have never heard of. So here it is: To Hold the Crown In the Shadow of the Sun King, A Secret Alchemy Forbidden Knowledge, The Last Plantagnets In Cold Blood Polishing The Diamond Enlightening The Mind. Whoo, that was a hard one but I only used the titles and it made me realize how truely lacking my library is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...