Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kate Emerson Update!

Kate Emerson author of "The Secret of the Tudor Court Series"; "Pleasure Palace", "Between Two Queens", and December 14th 2010 is the release day of "By Royal Decree". My mouth is watering thinking about the read, I really can not wait to get my hands on this one.

"
Emerson returns to the Tudor Court in By Royal Decree, where engaged lady-in-waiting Bess must resist handsome and similarly unavailable Will Parr".

In the mean time Kate had a wonderful announcement abo
ut her very unique list of Tudor women on her website:

"A WHO'S WHO OF TUDOR WOMEN is now available as an e-book original exclusively from
the new e-book store at a writers work where, together with other multi-published authors, I am now offering, direct from writer to reader, e-book editions of two other e-book originals and of some of my back list novels. Although the WHO'S WHO still exists in html files at my Kate Emerson Historicals website, this text-only e-book offers the convenience of having all 622 entries (the number as of the end of February 2010) and the list of titles used in Tudor times in one, easy-to-search electronic file. A WHO'S WHO OF TUDOR WOMEN completely replaces my very out-of-date and inaccurate WIVES AND DAUGHTERS: THE WOMEN OF SIXTEENTH-CENTURY ENGLAND (1984), which is no longer in print. I hope you'll help spread the word about this better, more accurate version. Thanks".

Thank you Kate for sharing the insight. Your skills in your research are apparent leaving your readers able to reap the benefits of your hard labor of love.


footer sig

6 comments:

  1. Ah yes I meant to mention the Ebook but I had so many things going on.. I'll post about it on my Sunday Salon.
    I am so looking forward to book 3!! I loved the first two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to learn about the 3rd book the other day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Wives and Daughters--any chance that the new Who's Who might be released in a paperback version for us Luddites who still prefer bound books?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 622 entries! Those are impressive research results and will make it much easier for everyone else who needs the information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These covers are more than amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie I remember that we both love her books. They are wonderful I really enjoy them for their unique prospective on the Tudors. LOVE THEM!

    Muse, I drug it out of Kate when I got the ARC of "Between Two Queens". Have you read them?

    Susan I will have to get back to you on that one.

    LibraryPat, Have you read one of her books? Her main character is always someone on the fringe of the Tudors and it give a whole new prospective with each novel. They are really special to me they Kate has the unique characters, juicy story lines, and wonderful portrait of emotion. I can not say enough wonderful things about this author. This is the proof of her hard work.

    Nikola, oooooh you would love them. They are silver embossed too. I wonder if she will keep the same theme but pick a different color like green because then it would be "Pleasure Palace" Blue, "Between Two Queens" purple, "By Royal Decree" green. I just know she will surprise us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...