Friday, August 21, 2009

HF Lovely Ladies Award, Only for the Ladies

I decided that in my blogger world there are some very special ladies that I have become close with and I would love to give them an award that I created just for them. If you would like to award this to another deserving lady your more than welcomed to as long as you feel she has met the criteria.

What is the criteria to be a H.F. Lovely Ladies Award you ask? You obviously have to be a woman to get this one. Specializing in Historical Fiction, be it novels, historical events, or fine art. These special ladies are the type who go above and beyond the call of duty daily and enjoy it! Since like me they are obsessed with HF theses ladies are a constant support with a flowing wealth of knowledge in the blogging community. They also play a active role in the blogger community hosting events and letting us all know events that they are not hosting. Being super blogger's who constantly are viewing and commenting on other sites with positive feedback. Their blogs have unique qualities like being beautiful and having excellent content. What is amazing is they do all this on the daily and still manage to run a household in their own physical domain. The "super women" blogger's of historical fiction. The list is as follows and not in any particular order:

  • Jo-Jo at Jo-Jo Loves to Read: Jo-Jo gave me my first comment and I could not write her back because of my settings but she stuck with me and for that I am greatly warmed.
  • Marie at The Burton Review: For her amazing wealth of knowledge and understanding. She knows EVERYTHING and if she does not she will find out just try to challenge her! I also love her fill in Fridays and she has a beautiful shamrock theme.
  • Lucy from Enchanted by Josephine: As Amy put it she will "charm the pants off you" and also she is a firm supporter of my site and art work. She always finds the time to read and post on interesting topic's and come up with her own really good ones too.
  • Arleigh from Plaidy's Royal Intrigue: For being so informative on HF novels and running the coolest book club ever, Jean Plaidy's Reading Group
  • Allie from Hist-Fic Chick: She is literally like a long lost sister, we share the same taste in books, art, and history. She her style is original and so are her posts. Her blog is brand new and has already gotten a lot of attention.
  • DolleyGurl from The Maidens Court: Her thoroughness she always brings to light the details hidden in the dark. I also love her writing style it is refreshing.
  • Amy from Passages to the Past: Her lovely obsession of HF novels. If anything happens with a novel or upcoming novel, Amy knew the day it happened, which she kindly shares with us all.
  • Jasmine from Literary Dragon: I love talking to her about books. She is very smart about her readings and just started her own new blog.
  • Alaine Queen of Happy Endings: A fun blog that is interesting and she defiantly is a super blogger. Who always has something to add to the pot.
  • Alabama book Worm For her witty humor, every time I see a her WTF post I bust out laughing before I can even view the full post. Thank you for a good laugh!
Congratulations HF Lovely Ladies you deserve some recognition for all your hard work and I am happy to give it to you. I also recently received two awards: Share the lemonade from Trin at Bloody Bad book blog and Allie at Hist-Fic Chick gave me Zombie Chickens! Thank you so much you guys I love that you love me!

10 comments:

  1. Awwww what a doll you are!!!!!!!!!!
    This has been a WEEK OF AWARDS for me, and this one Truly Takes The Cake!! Love it Lizzy!
    Will post about it for my Sunday Salon post which I had planned on responding to others as well. I am so glad that you and Allie are so close, Arleigh & I are too, and I am passing this one to her, ssshh don't tell her..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lizzy! You can't imagine how much this means to me right now. I've been kind of down in the dumps this week as we are getting ready to bring my daughter to her first year of college next week. So thanks so much...you've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!! I love awards - but this one is super special since YOU created it! How thoughtful was that? To go way out of your way to put so much thought and care and joy into creating something soooo wonderful...This is unbelievably kind and touching. Thanks so much Sweetie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz you are the absolute best! It takes a real "lovely lady" to be so considerate and genuine in her passion for HF as to create an award specifically for the purpose of celebrating others who share your passion. I love the design of the award, it is a perfect representation of your creative talents as well as your big heart and considerable "obsession" with HF. I am so lucky to have "met" you and even though it has only been a short amount of time I too feel like we are long lost sisters!! You are so talented and I am so happy to be able to consider you one of my BBFF (blogger best friends forever, as you so perfectly put it, hehe)!! Congrats to all these Lovely Ladies, every single one of them deserves it!!! Thanks so much Liz for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks So Much! This is very special. I would pass on this award myself but you took all the people I would award, lol! I appreciate being in the same category with these other amazing women!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lizzy, thank you so much! I am honoured to be given a Historical Fiction award by you!

    By the way, I love your blog, it is so pretty!!!! The colours really appeal to me and all the beautiful picutres.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lizzy thank you so much. You are too kind and I adore chatting with you about books. Let me know when you are done with Devil's Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness all of you literally have melted my heart! You deserve to be recognized since you all work so hard. Keep up the good work because I am enjoying everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! One of these days I'll get my awards page up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thinking about doing a page too. You must have a gang load of them! I am glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...