Friday, December 25, 2009

Bring Them Home Santa, Happy Holidays


Many may not have picked up on this but my brother has been on a tour of duty in Iraq for the past year and he is finally on his way home. They try to get them home before the holidays but he will not make it for Christmas. I had to post this video it brought me to tears when the little boy in class realizes it is his daddy coming into his class room in uniform.
We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Happy Holidays Everyone and to everyone who is trying to make it home to their families just make it home safe!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time with your brother when he arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very touching! I am so very glad your brother is on the way.

    Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! That's wonderful news - I'm so happy for your family!

    Merry Christmas Lizzy!!! I love that we got to know each other this year and am super excited about 2010 =) Here's to the Round Table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess Santa really was listening I just got word from the sister in law that he is going to be home at 7pm tonight. He is going to make it after all.

    Thank you all this next year is going to be a good year. I just have this feeling...that next year will be an amazing year.

    Happy holidays all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...