Monday, October 20, 2014

Mailbox Monday: Robin Maxwell

The Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn by Robin Maxwell large print edition
"Entertainment Weekly wrote, "History doesn't come any more fascinating -- or lurid -- than the wife-felling reign of Henry VIII". Robin Maxwell re-creates this chapter in history to perfection in an exuberant and bawdy novel of lust, betrayal, love and murder.When the young Queen Elizabeth I is given her mother's diary, she discovers the truth about her lascivious and despotic father, Henry VIII -- and vows never to relinquish control to any man".~Lizzie~

2 comments:

  1. "Secret" sounds like something new to add to the fascination that is Anne Boleyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is for my collection I am trying to finish up Robin Maxwell in hardbacks. I read this one about 6 or 7 years ago and I really enjoyed it, Robin is my all time favorite author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...