Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Honorable Mention, Dave Hambidge on BBC Stokes Radio

I am honored you would choose to highlight me for best Newer fiction Blog. I "was" kicking myself for missing it but, I found it and have just finished listening to the interview. It is an amazing interview. Dave Highlighting his new book in the works about his father in law who served during World War II. It is very inspiring to any one out there who has a rich family history and is thinking about writing a book. Keep up the good work Dave and it was nice to put a voice to a profile.

Dave Hambidge as you said "I have highlighted this blog in an e-booklet I have produced to accompany an interview I will be doing on BBC Radio Stoke (North Midlands of UK) on Sunday 24 May 2009 at 1400hrs BST. The subject will be Internet publishing and blogging.

To see the Blogging for Newbies e-booklet on Dave's Blog, please go to; Here
If you have the inclination to listen to BBC Stokes on line please go to; Here

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...