Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jean Plaidy, New Release Reprints

July 13, 2010
The Murder in the Tower
The Story of Frances, Countess of Essex, a novel of the Stuarts






















November 2nd 2010
The Three Crowns
The Story of William and Mary, A novel of the Stuarts





















I am just going to have to get these one especially since I just finished for "The Loves of Charles II". I am not sure what number these ones are but either way they are pretty and I want them.
footer sig

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad they are veering from the Queens and Tudor series... not a huge fan of these covers, but they'll do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of The Three Crowns! I'll be looking forward to these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually kind of confused on the reprints. There is the Tudor series, Stuart, and Queens. The Stuart reprints here to me look just like the Tudor ones well at least the one I have, Hold to the Crown.

    Either way I am buying them Three Crowns is the one after Charles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to check my boxes of books to see if I have these. The new covers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LibaryPat, I check my boxes too and nothing. I was disappointed, I am hoping I can find a big score at a used bookstore to get my hands on the older versions. But I think I have cleaned out all the local stores on all their Plaidy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhh, I can't wait for these! I don't have these nor have I read about these people before. Bless Plaidy for being so prolific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, I have not read about these people either and I just do not know what I would do with out Plaidy she is "all that and a bag of chips".

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...