Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Series on HBO "Boardwalk"


 I am a bit behind and I know I should have posted this before the season premier but I still look forward to catching this one this upcoming Sunday on HBO. It starts at 9pm on HBO. My husband watched it and told me a it was fabulous and believe it or not I also had a friend mention it to me the other day that it really is a cool show.

"From Terence Winter, Emmy Award-winning writer of “The Sopranos” and Academy Award-winning director Martin Scorsese, BOARDWALK EMPIRE is set in Atlantic City at the dawn of Prohibition, when the sale of alcohol became illegal throughout the United States. One of the most anticipated fall releases, BOARDWALK EMPIRE will begin its 12-episode season on HBO this Sunday, Sept. 19, at 9pm"

Check it out on Facebook for more!





footer sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...