Friday, July 10, 2009

New Release, Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley by Sharon Lathan

September 1st 2009 Paperback

I felt it only fitting to put this one out since I am newly obsessed with Mr. Darcy from Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice". The other day I watched the movie for the first time ever as part of my Jane Austen challenge. I fell in love with Lizzy instantly, considering we have many things in common. When I saw this book I could not pass it up even if it is a paperback. Immediately after the movie was over, I ran down and got the book from the library. I am now currently reading "Pride and Prejudice" and "The First Princess of Wales". I just could not resist the two very different stories Lizzy vs. Joan of Kent.

"Darcy and Lizzy venture away from Pemberley to journey through England, finding friends, relatives, fun, love, and an even deeper and more sacred bond along the way.
Having embarked on the greatest adventure of all, marriage and the start of a new life together, now the Darcys take the reader on a journey through a time of prosperity, enjoyment, and security. They experience all the adventures of travel, with friends
and relatives providing both companionship and complications, and with fun as their focus.

The sights and sounds, tastes and flavors of Regency England come alive. Through it all, Darcy and Lizzy continue to build a marriage filled with romance, sensuality, and the beauty of a deep, abiding love."

2 comments:

  1. This is book to in the series by Sharon Lathan, the first book is Mr & Mrs Fitzwilliam Darcy is it is the very romantic first few months of their marriage! It's my favourite read of the year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the insight Alaine, I had no idea because there is just so much out there in this area. I am starting to find my way around this Austen's world of books. It is really hard when you do not know where to start. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...