Sunday, July 19, 2009

Booking through Thursday: Unread and TBR Catch Up

Well I am quite a bit behind, I thought it time about time I got caught up. It is two in one, and it is defiantly late. I know duh! Right, I will get it together eventually.

TBR
July 16Th, 2009
Follow-up to last week’s question:
Do you keep all your unread books together, like books in a waiting room? Or are they scattered throughout your shelves, mingling like party-goers waiting for the host to come along?

Organization is the key, everything of mine is separated. One book case of Educational, math, computers, languages, and business. Second bookcase, art, painting books, and art supplies. Third and fourth bookcases are fiction, historical Reference, Egyptology, Archeology, and Sci Fi. My husband has literally
almost has every book in paper back of the Star Wars series and Robert Jordan's books. So many that he has a whole gigantic box of books in the garage because we do not have enough room. Which reminds me I still need another book case.

UNREAD
July 9Th, 2009
“So here today I present to you an Unread Books Challenge. Give me the list or take a picture of all the books you have stacked on your bedside table, hidden under the bed or standing in your shelf – the books you have not read, but keep meaning to. The books that begin to weigh on your mind. The books that make you cover your ears in conversation and say, ‘No! Don’t give me another book to read! I can’t finish the ones I have!’ “

I have a system of on my desk is my book I am reading "The First Princess of Wales" by Karen Harper. Then I have a bookshelf behind me and it has three books on it "Flint" by Margaret Redfern, "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, and "The lady and the Unicorn" by Tracy Chevalier. All in my computer room are next. Then onto the bookshelf's in the living room of the house: all of my books have been read except for one top half shelf of unread books which "have to be read next" for awhile now. I even have them in order of which one is next. But I never quite make it to the half shelf with at least 10 books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...