Monday, May 18, 2009

Booking Through Thursday: Book Gluttony! Are your eyes bigger than your book belly?

Book Gluttony! Are your eyes bigger than your book belly? Do you have a habit of buying up books far quicker than you could possibly read them? Have you had to curb your book buying habits until you can catch up with yourself? Or are you a controlled buyer, only purchasing books when you have run out of things to read?

Sorry I am late answering this one but I could not ignore it. I am defiantly a book gluttonous! When it comes to books I get obsessive compulsive over board. I tend to get most of my books from the library to keep my habit under control. I tend to stay away from bookstores, it is like my own cryptionite. It seems every time I leave Target lately, I couldn't escape with out buying a new book. I have this weird habit of reading the library's books and if I really like it then I buy it and put it on the book shelf. The weird part is I tend to never reread a book even if I bought it and absolutely loved. I also almost never buy hardback unless I will die with out it. Books to me, are like rare treasures that deserve to be honored & cherished. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...