Monday, December 15, 2014

Book Review: ADVENTURE TIME CRAFTS by Cartoon Network

This craft book is by far the cutest kids craft book I have ever read. My children are big fans of Adventure Time on Cartoon Network and they squealed with delight when they saw all of the fun crafts to do. This crafty book has everything from adorable finger puppets all the way to a Princess Bubblegum themed sweater. These adorable little crafts are sure to entertain your little craft fanatics for days. 

A M A Z O N ~  Adventure Time Crafts: Flippin' Adorable Stuff to Make From the Land of Ooo
G-Rating fun for the whole family
FTC- I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review, I received no compensation for this review.
More Info and Author Bio
~L I Z Z I E~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...